The Rail at Paul’s House
Stuff you should know:
- You must have RSVPd to an invitation to attend.
This is NOT a public event.
- Doors 7pm. Music 8:45ish
- Use a designated driver.
- Potluck – When EVERYONE CONTRIBUTES we have an amazing spread! That means you! Please bring something special to share. Late night snacks, goodies, appetizers.. Paul is making a big pig roast and a big prime rib! If you are feeling REALLY lazy or are just strapped for time get an amazing dessert at whole foods or real bakery. No Safeway crud! (LOL) We are upscale tonight!
- Bring enough beverages for you and your crew, plus some to share if you can!
- PLEASE carpool if you can.
- Park AWAY from the house. Drop your guests/food/instruments then please park at least a block away. Parking VERY TIGHT on 24th and neighbors are protective of the one spot in front of their house. Suggestion: Park on a long stretch on Stuart or on Frontier. If you park within a few houses of us, expect a neighbor to show up and ask you to move… so please help spread out!
- please leave your dog at home. (it’s nothing personal, guide dogs and Barefoot Kenny’s dogs excepted)
- Bring your stringed instrument for a traditional pre/post pick!
- Beverages – please bring enough for your crew and maybe some to share! The house is not providing a keg, feel free to bring one if you like!
- Musicians play for us because we pitch in and throw them some cash and feed them so well. They have rent to pay and bills. Support the arts!
- questions? Hit up Paul Rennix. email@example.com
Drop your peeps/food/music then please park on Stuart or Frontier off 24th just east of 2128 24th.
2128 24th Ave Longmont 80501 24th ave ( map here )
Hover > east on 22nd > 1st L on Steele > Steele turn R and becomes 24th.
We are on the left a block or so down.