The Rail at the Altona Grange
Getting geared up for a monthly or more series at the Grange!
Stuff you should know:
- Usual Schedule: Most grange shows are open for hangen’ and picken at 4pm (Sat/Sun). Potluck 5:00ish, music 7ish.
Curfew at the grange is 10pm, so we are getting things rolling a little earlier.
- B-Y your own B.
- PLEASE carpool if you can. Park in the “back” – the opposite side from Nelson Road.
- please leave your dog at home. (it’s nothing personal, guide dogs and Barefoot Kenny’s dogs excepted)
- Questions? Email is best to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring your stringed instrument for a traditional pre/post pick!
- For the potluck at the grange – we provide a big salad and an entree & usually a meat free option (I don’t know how to cook without cheese). Regular potluck fare works great! If you don’t know what to bring, are in a rush, pick up a a yummy dessert at a bakery. It is important to contribute : ) There is a pretty high bar for the food people bring to our potlucks. Please bring a dish, not chips and dip.
- Beverages – please bring enough for your crew and maybe some to share!
- The bands come and play for us because we pitch in and throw them some cash and feed them so well. Generally, we aim for $20/person though this can vary a bit – see the info for each show. We do tickets when we are at the grange or other non-house venue.
- questions? Hit up Paul Rennix. email@example.com
Parking & Directions to the Altona Grange
Please park on back side of the grange.
We potluck and hang on the side facing the road.
From Boulder: North on 36 towards Lyons. Right on Nelson, the grange is about 1 mile on your left.
From Longmont: Take Nelson towards the foothills. Its on your right a mile before 36.
From Lyons: come down 36 from 66, Left on Nelson, 1 mile on your right